1. Lessons must be paid for in advance, using Paypal (or bank transfer if paying in GBP).
2. It is usual to pay for a block of 4 as a minimum. If you wish to pay for more, discounts can be given.
3. Students must register by providing their full name, address and contact details.
4. Rescheduling and cancelling: please give at least 48 hours notice to re-schedule or cancel a booked lesson. Contact me by email or text (my number will be given to students). If less than 48 hours notice is given I will charge a cancellation fee of £10.
5. Before each lesson, it is the responsibility of the student to check that Skype is working correctly, is up-to-date, and that all other programs are off to allow for optimum speed and quality. It is also advisable to use a headset.
6. Under no circumstances are students allowed to record classes and/or redistribute lesson materials.
On receiving payment, it will be understood that the student has read and agreed with these terms and conditions.